Of all continents with the exception of Antarctica, Africa is probably one of the least visited countries.
The most popular regions in Africa are East Africa (Tanzania, Kenya, Uganda, & Rwanda), Southern Africa (South Africa, Namibia, Botswana, Zimbabwe), Morocco, and Egypt.
From my travels and research, these are some of the best Weekend (2 – 4 day adventures), Week Adventure, and 2 Week+ Adventure.
Weekend Adventures (2 – 4 Days) in Africa
- Go on a Safari in any National Park (e.g., Serengeti, Masi Mara, Kruger)
- Wine Country Trip in Capetown
- Visit Capetown
- Visit Cairo
- Trip to Zanzibar
- Garden Route in South Africa
- Victoria Falls
- Gorilla Trekking in Rwanda/Uganda
- Multiple National Parks
- Hiking up Kilimanjaro
- Nile Cruise
2 Week Adventures
- Tanzania (National Parks, Zanzibar, & Kilimanjaro)
- South Africa (Capetown, Garden Route, Kruger, Wine Country)
If you are spending this amount of time in Africa, you are clearly going to multiple National Parks and spending multiple days at these locations.